Friday, December 21, 2018

What is the best book/resource on micro services architecture with C# and .NET?

I live in Australia and it is obvious to me when I look at available .net jobs on the market that there is a significant push and need for people who know how to transition monolithic .net applications into cloud based micro services oriented solutions.

So what is the best resource to learn this architecture outside of work space because that is not an option for me? Is there a book you would recommend, preferably the one with step by step real world project example? I don’t need a dry theory behind it, I need practical knowledge and examples. From how to build a simple micro service to how do you split your monolith, where are logical boundaries of services, how to deal with concurrency issues across many micro services, etc... is there such a resource out there?

What is the best book/resource on micro services architecture with C# and .NET? Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team