How to deal with a pathological liar?
So I'm 99% sure my older sister has NPD.. and a very agressive form of it,throughout my life it has really damaged me but I don't think I will ever get closure for that anyway my question is about pathological liars..
As an example she will literally come out with the most crazy lies..every single topic that comes up she will have a friend & a bazar story for the topic. She will make up conversations she's had with people I no this because I've over heard her telling people something she talked about with me and it never happened at all.
I could go into more detailed lies if nessary but my question is how to deal with this.. all my life I've bowed down to her and she plays off it and to be quiet honest I don't even have the energy to confront her because there really is no point
She's spread lies about me too which really hurts and I don't no how to deal with it because I just pretend I'm quiet and that we get on and I don't no all these things about her..it's a really frustrating situation
Also It would be very interested to no DOES SHE KNOW SHES LYING! Does she believe that the things she says really happened does she have a warped since of reality and actually think it's all true!
For example a friend of hers told me that my sister told her she was raped (my sister has never told me that herself) but her opinion on rape is that it's a girls fault for being drunk etc just victim blaming in general.. is that a coping mechanism for her or did she lie about that too!! It really is such a frustrating and toxic situation
0 comments:
Post a Comment