Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Got fired from my job, not really sure what to do with myself.

Please don't give me any hate for this. I'm not sure if I'm here to vent, or for advice. I'm just not sure of anything right now.

I worked at a popular well-known sandwich shop, and I've always had issues dealing with people. However, I wanted to be independent and get outside the house so I stuck with this job despite the fact that I absolutely hated it.

A customer was giving me shit for putting their order in the wrong bag. When they Raised their voice, I raised mine in return. The customer then invited me into the parking lot for a fight. My boss fired me then I walked out the back door but realized I forgot my wallet and went back through the front door to get it. the customer followed me outside and i said if he wanted to fight, we could do it behind the neighboring gas station. as i was heading towards the gas station the customer sucker punched me and before i could react another customer was splitting us up.

I've been diagnosed with all types of things and nobody really seems to know what i have. I get up everyday and try to do the very best I can and bad shit just seems to happen.

I'd like to find a job that doesn't involve being around people. I am also a convicted felon, so this narrows my job opportunities considerably.

I just get depressed because I want to do well but it seems like I always mess up somehow or in someway.

Got fired from my job, not really sure what to do with myself. Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team