Saturday, January 27, 2018

I feel like a worthless peice of meat now...

So I got drunk last night. Like out of this world drunk and I end up at some political office downtown with these two guys arguing about politics which turn into like a dick measuring contest and fighting over me I guess. This one guy I hooked up with once has been acting super jealous all night because I showed up with my ex and we were having a private conversation. All the sudden were at my house and and were having sex and he starts drunkenly saying he hates me. "I hate you but i love hate fucking you." Then he begins to badger me about me not being discreet and I'm just like dude I'm sorry I was drunk and said something to John but honestly who fucking cares we are adults having sex and then he just kept repeating himself and not listening until I'm like crying and he's like "this is what get for being honest" and storms out. Then I fall asleep and wake up two hours later tripping. That guy was on acid when we fucked so I don't know if he slipped me some or if I absorbed some but I am high and I have to call off work. I have no idea how to process what happened. I tried talking to my friends but they don't seem very supportive and it's like they blame me because I've been acting kind of wild these past few months. It wasn't an assault but I feel so violated. If I had known this guy hated me I would have never had sex with him.

I feel like a worthless peice of meat now... Click here
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The webdev Team