Mental Health and Senioritis
Hey! High School Senior female here. It’s second semester and I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. I know all the cons of “giving up,” colleges rescinding their acceptances, parents getting upset, high school getting mad, etc.. I just don’t care? Depression, ADHD, anxiety, auditory processing disorder, visual processing disorder, executive functioning disorder, and OCD are swirling in my head (all diagnosed). I had a shit last year, Junior year was hell. After a long, hard healing process over the summer I got to a stable state but I’m losing my footing cause of college stress and homework. I can’t focus in anything. I’m on medication. Upping my dosage is possible, but makes me feel bad, so I better not. When I’m completely of fit I’m x100 worse. I have some assignments I told my parents I did and I did do. I told them so they’d get off my back. I don’t know what to do about that either cause they’re gunna find out with grade comments coming out today. I’m really fucked and anxious and I know I’ve dug myself into some holes. Reason I’m here is to ask for pointers and tips for getting motivated, staying on top of things, and doing somewhat my best when I don’t want to. Thank you :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment