Obsessive biting and licking
I meant to type picking not licking in the title, lol. I have super intense anxiety, it affects my work ethic. I have a hard time communicating and I release stress by grinding my teeth, biting my tongue, biting my nails, and picking at my nails consistently. It only happens when my anxiety is super heightened, which is pretty much whenever I’m in public or around people. I’ve never been to the doctor for any of these issues and I just want to know opinions on if it seems serious enough to get checked out. If I do end up going, where should I go? My family doctor? Therapist? Psychiatrist? I have a lot of mental issues but I’ve always just dealt with them without the help of a doctor or professional. Any opinions would help a lot and I’d be very gracious for it! Thank you everyone and I hope there’s someone who can relate to this issue.
0 comments:
Post a Comment