Sister being scheduled. How can we help her today, and in the future?
Hi Reddit. I'm sorry if this is the wrong spot for this. I'm not sure the best place. My sister has struggled coping with some big life events in the past week, and yesterday took a bunch pills and has subsequently been admitted to hospital. She is apparently being scheduled today, voluntarily, I believe. I don't really know what this means practically, or where to go for information. We're in Australia. Our small family hasn't had any kind of experience with this before, and don't know what to do to help her, besides some practical stuff (taking care of pets and kids etc). She is not one to use words to ask for help. Has anyone been in a situation like this that can offer some advice on how we can best help her today, and in the future?
0 comments:
Post a Comment